Patricia Hunneyman, School Nurse
Office is located on the first floor, and is open daily 7:30am-3:00pm.
- Any new student is required to bring their immunization record per NY State requirements for entering a public school.
- Any student requiring medications to be disbursed in school must have a doctor's orders and medicine must be in the original bottle from the pharmacy.
- Any student participating in school athletics must have a physical. Physicals are done in Pre-K, K, 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th and 11th grade.
- Eye and ear screenings are done for all new students and then as required.
- Scoliosis screening is done per New York State.
You may contact me by phone (315) 482-9971 ext 7 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fax any medical information to (315) 482-9973 attention School Nurse.