My office is located on the first floor, and is open daily 7:30am-3:30pm.
- Any new student is required to bring their immunization record per NY State requirements for entering a public school.
- Any student requiring medications to be disbursed in school must have a doctor's orders and medicine must be in the original bottle from the pharmacy.
- Any student participating in school athletics must have a physical. Physicals are done in 2nd, 4th, 7th, and 10th grade.
- Eye and ear screenings are done for all new students and then as required.
- Scoliosis screening is done for grades 5-10.
You may contact me by phone (315) 482-9971 ext 8 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fax any medical information to (315) 482-9973 attention School Nurse.